Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2-10-15


 Think about the quote above. What does this mean to you? How could this apply to your life? How could this apply to your school work (especially Web Design!)?  I would love to give you less work in class if it meant you were going to focus harder on the work. Do you think you would get more out of it? Would that work for you? Why or why not?

To me this means quality over quantity. I agree with this quotes in some aspects of my school life.  A lot of the times we are given a huge amount of work with only minimal time, so quality over quantity isn't always possible.  I feel like when possible quality is more important, but it's not always in place.  In web design I think I could apply this by having a nicer website instead of three average websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment