Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2-18-15

Blog Post of the Day:

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: Popcorn
Foods I'd like to avoid: Black Pepper, Scrambled Eggs, Fennel.
My favorite things to learn: History, Anatomy.
My favorite color: Navy Blue, Gold.
My best friends are:
My favorite games to play: Monopoly
My favorite books: I don't read recreationaly.
My favorite movies or TV shows: American Horror Story, O Brother Where Art Thou, Downton Abby.
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: Procrastinate.
Things I need to practice more: Get out of bed sooner.
My favorite place to go: Frisco, Colorado.
My favorite family activities: Travel
My favorite thing to do outside: Explore.
My favorite chore: Making my bed.
My least favorite chore: Dishes.
What I want to be when I grow up: Doctor.
A place I want to visit: India.
My favorite part of the year: Christmas time.
My favorite part of each day: When I get home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment